Are your shoes vegan?
Yes, D'BRIS is animal/earth-friendly and vegan.
What colors do you have ?
We have an all-black model and a black and white model.
What sizes do you have?
We have sizes 36 to 46 EU which is comparable to a 5.5 to 12 US size.
Is D'BRIS only for men?
No, D'BRIS is designed for everyone!
What type of certifications do your shoes have?
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS)
- Vegan product certified by INESCOP
- Organic materials certified by OCS (Organic Content Standard) and GOTS (Global Organic Textile)
- D'BRIS meets the Recycled claimed standard (RCS) 2.0, verifying the presence and amount of recycled material in a final product
- D'BRIS meets the standard ISO 50001, a company level certification based on a standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Can you skate in D'BRIS?
Yes, we have designed D'BRIS to be comfortable for skateboarding! We've been using them for months. Our first model is canvas so we don't like marketing it as a pro skate shoe. We aim to make a more dedicated skate shoe in the future!
What does the word D'BRIS come from?
D'BRIS comes from the word DEBRIS which means scattered pieces of trash or remains.